Thursday, July 6, 2006

Back in Greece

I'm now back in Greece and back on my verrry sloooowwww dial-up connection. It's a little bit like handing in the keys to your sports car and being given a bus pass in return. Still, gripes aside, I'm signing up for a ADSL line sometime in the next week. When they'll get round to hooking me up is another thing.

Ironically, I left England in 32c heatwave only to arrive in a stormy, cool Greece where the temperature was just 20c. Now there is a strange reversal.


When I get organised I'll start on my Listening and Speaking course for CPE level in the next few days (I'll do it as a Wikispace page). As soon as I feel like doing some typing. I guess blogging is like exercise, the longer you leave it, the harder it is to get started again.

On the other hand I have an interview for a new private lesson today, so that means I should be working soon and so get back into a more productive routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment