Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Support Blogging

Well, I've had a strange, if interesting morning so far. I was interviewed via Skype by Steve Hargadon , a Californian blogger and podcaster who writes about the use of technology in education. We talked about how I use the internet, more specifically blogging when teaching. I look forward to seeing the final result when he's finished editing it. The only problem is that I can't remember where he's going to post it. Oh well, never mind I'll ask him later and let you know.

Also check out his wiki page (Support Blogging) which has loads of links to other educators who use blogging, podcasting etc in their teaching practice.

UPDATE

Steve has just finished editing the interview, so if you go to The Infinite Thinking Machine you can read about it and you can listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment