Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog for effect


Strange how the internet changes things. Ever since I first put the pictures of me being attacked by the police last weekend there has been a steady stream of people from all over the world who have sent me messages of support and written about the incident on their own sites. As a result the story has been picked up by the mainstream media here in Greece and I've been interviewed by journalists from the Eleutherotypia and Makedonia newspapers as well as doing a live interviews for Flash.gr, a radio station based in Athens (nerve wracking to say the least). There seems to a momentum to all this which I have you, the readers of this blog to thank for.

I'd like to thank all those bloggers who have talked about the incident;

Chris Bertram at Crookedtimber.org
Oneiros
Lethewards
Pixelkuh
Annie's Animal
Akida
Apolitikis
Too Many Tribbles
Ekloges-2007
No Snow Here
Devious Diva
Sallonica
Black Cat, Red Cat
Panokato
Argos
Currybet.net
Itelli

So, once again thank you for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment