Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quirky meme

Lydia's photo

BollyButton tagged me for this quirky meme. Here are six unusual things about me.

1 My favourite food is grilled octopus. Hardly unusual here in Greece but there is no way I would have imagined eating it before I came here.

2 Even though I come from a family of truckers I can't drive a car.

3 I once drove from Athens to Rome on a Vespa.

4 When I was a kid I hated pizza and hamburgers. Unfortunately, I've overcome those early inhibitions.

5 I have a theory about the world which I call secular karma. Like it's spiritual version I believe that acts of kindness encourage others to do the same and eventually will return back to you in the form of help from strangers.

6 I've been in earthquakes, forest fires, riots and more traffic accidents than I care to mention. As a result I don't scare easily anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment