Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Whooooosshhhhhhh


There's nothing like fast internet connection to get you searching the web anew. I am using my brother's Pc which has broadband running at 2.2mbs, the words of Scotty the engineer, from the original Star Trek crew come to mind, "She'll no take no more, captain." and then some nonsense about dilithium crystals overheating.

Ironically, I came across a a series of podcasts for teaching basic Greek produced by the Hellenic American Union in Athens. I come to England and stumle upon a site like this on my first day. Like I said, not having to wait minutes to get to a new site encourages you to try more.

I'm just about to finish downloading the whole of Pride and Prejudice from Librivox. It took little over an hour as opposed to the last audio book I downloaded which needed the better part of a day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment