Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bloggers beware

I just got this is in my email;

"Hello

I'm contacting you to share that the Chapeau Blog Awards early bird call for entries is now open.

Chapeau Blog Awards is the first awards contest solely dedicated to elevating the image of blogs!

I hope you decide to take advantage of the early bird entry rate of $195 and enter today at Chapeau Blog Awards

If you'd like to hold for a while, no worries. Please let me know if you'd like to help promote this contest via an awards button I can send to you for your blog."


I hope you decide to enter. We'd love to honor your blog.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Hendricks"

Yep, for the amazingly economical price of $195 you too can enter your blog. Ok, just let me think about that again. You want me to pay nearly 200 bucks to enter a competition!!!!!!!! Strangely enough they don't mention what the prizes are. Perhaps, a trophy engraved "World Class Sucker 2009".

As scams go this is a bit more sophisticated than most. Still, caveat emptor, blogging dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment