Monday, April 3, 2006

the best laid plans of mice and men

Another exhausting day spent chasing around the city in the pouring rain - it hasn't stopped all day - from Sykies to 40 Ekklisies to Thermi and then back to Sykies on tne vespa, and then I walked into the centre.

Despite spending a couple of hours planning I seem to have forgotten to bring half of the stuff I wanted to do so I was improvising like crazy.It didn't help that that the first class I had in the school are as smart as a whip and just went through the material twice as fast as I had planned.



I managed to do a sight and sound exercise with the ibook, using a clip from Minority Report which worked very well. Even if I did manage short - circuit the classroom by plugging in the speakers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment