Saturday, September 2, 2006

Customer feedback


When you ask three euros (four dollars). for a cup of coffee at least have the good manners to make a proper cup, not just semi - caffeinated dish water. The Skopeuterio (Σκοπευτηριο) cafe on the sea front (Leoforos Nikis) has just made it to the top of my s##t list for today. Still, there is a wireless hotspot in the area which means I can give them some instant feed back, blogging style.

After complaining about the filter coffee they had brought me I asked them to give me a fresh cup, at which point they simply came back with stuff that had been hanging around in the pot for hours and had just been microwaved!!! And people complain about Starbucks LOL.

Contrary to popular belief, revenge is a dish best served piping hot so that why I'm putting this on the net. Visitors beware! The Skopeyterio, Thessaloniki is best avoided until they realise that the job of a cafe is to serve coffee, not slops. It's not rocket science, guys.

Actually, the baker's (the name escapes me) at the top of Aristetlous Square, just below Egnatia St opposite the post office has the best filter coffee and it costs just one euro. The only problem is that it is take out only.

No comments:

Post a Comment