Sunday, September 3, 2006

Exam registration information for Greece - winter 2006


All this talk about exams and the like has reminded me that I, too have students who want to take some this winter. So I thought I'd put all the necessary information about registration and the fees here so I don't forget. My annual nightmare is that the deadline for one exam or another will expire before I've been able to inform my students. It's not happened yet but I've come pretty close on occasion.

Registration for

ECPE is between 18th and 29th September (cost 85 Euros). The actual exam will be 25th November.

ECCE is until 22nd October (cost to be announced). The actual exam will be 9th December.

ALCE. No registration deadline mentioned (click link to see if that changes later on). The actual exam will be 13th January 2007. Cost to be announced.

FCE/CAE/CPE
is between 25th September and 6th October (cost 150 to 175 Euros). The actual exams will be 2nd and 3rd December.

Kratiko B2/Γ1
is between 4th September and 22nd September. (cost 50 - 60 Euros). The actual exams will be 18th and 19th November.

If you think that some students take up to three of these exams at a go then there are indeed a cash cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment